Field Study #3

 10/14/22

4:32 PM

Cloudy 

52 Degrees Fahrenheit 

Sunrise - 7:57 AM

Sunset - 7:04 PM

There was a few trees changing color. The outside of the tree's leaves were more colorful than the ones inside it more. I saw deer when I first went there, but scared them away and didn't get a great picture but one is attached, doesn't have great visual though. I saw a black squirrel in a tree. I did my sound map and sketch this time. It was very quite, with some wind gusts actionably. It just rained a lot this past weekend, so the creek had a little water in it still. The plants aren't growing very fast because of the cold. Everything is slowing down. 




There is a  Black Squirrel in the tree. 

you can barely see the White Tailed Deer in-between the trees. 

Comments

  1. Good work. Keep watching the patterns...love that you're catching parts of it. (color change and leaf fall).

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Field Study 9/9/22

Field Study #5

Field study #2