Field Study #5



 11/15/22

7:45 AM

Snow 

31 Degrees Fahrenheit 

Sunrise - 7:36 AM

Sunset - 5:21 PM

There was some old snow left on the ground, and some new snow, when I went out this morning. There is basically no leaves left in the trees. The tall grasses are pushed down a bit, and not standing straight up, probably somewhat to do with the snow compressing them, and the cold weather making some of them die and stop growing. It has gotten very cold and there isn't much wildlife activity that I have seen. The creek is flowing water like last time, probably because the little snowfall we had a few days ago is melting. I didn't see any tracks in the snow, which is surprising, because we normally have a bit of wildlife in this area. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Field Study 9/9/22

Field study #2